Would you like to be a part of the circumnavigation?
Spread the Word
Join the discussion on Facebook. Spread the word and add your voice to the conversations
Join us on the journey by meeting us at one of our Ports of Call.
- San Lucar de Barrameda, Spain-September 20th, 2019-Port of Departure
- Canary Islands-September 26th to October 3rd, 2019
- Rio de Janeiro-December 13th to 26th, 2019
- Puerto San Julian, Argentina-March 31st to August 24th, 2020
- Puerto Santa Cruz, Argentina-August 26th to October 18th, 2020
- Guam-March 6th to 9th, 2021
- Cebu City/Mactan, Philippines-April 7th to May 1st, 2021
- Puerto Princessa, Philippines-June 1st to 21st, 2021
- Brunei-July 9th to August 1st, 2021
- Spice Islands, Indonesia-November 8th to December 21st, 2021
- Cape Town, South Africa-May 21st, 2022
- Cape Verde Islands-July 9th to 15th, 2022
- San Lucar de Barrameda-September 6th, 2022
There will be an increasing need for volunteers as the project develops. Right now we are looking for the following:
- Well-researched, scholarly articles to add to the library
- An enthusiastic Facebook page manager
- Digital artist to create original artwork for the website and social media
If you want to become part of the team, Contact Us and tell us a little about yourself.